The ISO 9001 standard helps you develop a Quality Management System (QMS) to meet your customers’ quality requirements while continually improving operational processes. Since the standard is neither industry- nor product-specific, it may be used by any organization that provides a product or service.
The result of using ISO 9001 is shorter lead times, high delivery reliability, and consistently high quality of services and products, benefiting both your customers and your business.
Compliance to ISO 9001 will help you develop and optimize procedures and processes in your operations. You will be able to focus on what is important and save time and money, leaving you more competitive and better equipped to meet future challenges.
Whether you are a small business or a global corporation, ISO 9001 certification sends a clear message wherever you may do business. Certification increases confidence in your company, enhancing your competitiveness in all of the world’s local marketplaces.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Increased efficiency of your operations;
- Cost savings from reduced rejected product and fewer warranty claims;
- Continual improvement of the quality of your products and services;
- Increased traceability and accountability throughout your organization;
- Enhanced ability to examine how employees work and interact between functions;
- Enhanced communication among employees;
- Improved customer satisfaction;
- Fewer customer audits and surveys;
- Improved competitive positioning within your industry;
- Increased marketability of your company and its products;
- Perceived higher quality;
- Recognition by your customers and suppliers that you have a first-class quality management system;
- Improved return on assets;